I don’t believe there are sports season, because throughout the year, one or the other sport keeps the people from one or the other part of world, glued to the tv screens with fans hoping for their teams/players to perform as per their expectations. Digital streaming helps people to access the live feed of sports anywhere they are & anytime they want.
Kodi has uncountable addons, like Kissanime, that users can install, related to sports itself. And everyday, with the growing force of developers in the world, new addons kick in to support the ease of access to live sports. So following up on this, we’re going to talk about the latest Sports addon for Kodi, which is, SportsAcess.
More About SportsAcess
Unlike most of the Kodi addons, SportsAccess is premium and can be used only after paying a subscription fee. This is because SportsAcess was never destined to serve the Kodi users. It is a premium service, out of which some genius developer managed to build an addon for Kodi. Because, why not? Hence, instead of visiting the SportsAcess website, you could have an app handy to use your subscription from Kodi itself. I’d highly recommend SportsAccess to Kodi users who can shell some money from their pocket for a premium service.
Below are the subscription rates for SportsAcess.
- $3 for 1 day.
- $14 for 30 days.
- $38 for 90 days.
It’s not over yet. There’s still a catch. You all know how the world is “apparently” supposed to move towards cryptocurrency. So why not have services accept payments in cryptocurrency, like bitcoin? Ya, so if you already know how transactions are done with cryptocurrencies, it’ll a piece of cake for you subscribing to SportsAccess. Otherwise, you can follow this simple guide to learn how to perform cryptocurrency transactions.
How To Install SportsAccess On Kodi?
Assuming that you’ve purchased the SportsAccess subscription successfully, I will now move on & discuss the process to install SportsAccess on Kodi.
Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi.
- In the Main Menu, open Add-Ons.
- Under Add-Ons, open Settings (GEAR ICON).
- Toggle the Unknown Sources switch so that it now indicates ON.
- Move back to Home. Now Open Folder Icon.
- Next, open File Manager.
- Scroll until you find Add Source.
- Now you’ll see Add File Source.
- Enter this http://repo.sportsaccess.se as he URL.
- Give a name to this Source, for eg. SportsAccess.
- Go back to Homescreen & go to AddOns.
- Click on the icon of Open box with an arrow inside.
- Now select, Install From Zip File.
- Select SportsAccess, repository.sportsaccess.zip.
- You’ll soon get a notification of Add-On being enabled.
- Select Install From Repository>>SportsAcess XMBX Add-Ons.
- Choose Video Add-Ons>>SportsAccess>>Install.
- Once the Add-On is enabled go to Addons Menu & start SportsAcess.
Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi.
- From main menu, open System>>File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- In URL, paste this http://repo.sportsaccess.se.
- Give a name to this Source, for eg: SA.
- Go back to Home, and move to System>>AddOns.
- Now select Install From Zip.
- Choose SA>>repository.sportsaccess.zip
- You’ll be notified of Add-On being enabled.
- Next select Install From Repository.
- Now choose Sports XMBC AddOns.
- Select Video AddOns>>SportsAccess>>Install.
- Go back to home & start SportsAcess addon.
If you face any issues while executing the process, let us know in the comments and we will try out best to solve them.