The recent update has created some serious issue with Firestarter. In order to temporarily fix them, Firestopper can be used. So without wasting any more time, I’ll dive right into the process.
Also See: SportsAccess Kodi AddOn
Steps To Install Firestopper
First, you need to enable ADB Debugging. This will help you install/sideload any third party apps in your Firestick/FireTV. In order to execute this, follow the below procedure.
- Open Settings from the main menu.
- Now go to Systems.
- Look for the Developer Options.
- Toggle the ADB Debugging so that it is ON.
Now we need to enable the Unknown Sources to bypass system protection for unauthorized apps.
- Open Settings.
- Move to System.
- Developer Options.
- Enable all the 3 metrics visible.
If you get any WARNINGS post this, click OK.
Install ES File Explorer From PlayStore Or Amazon Store
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Select Favorite>>Add.
- In Path, enter this http://goo.gl/D87Fws.
- Give a name to this path, eg: Firestopper.
- Again select Add, open file location & install Firestopper.
- The Firestopper apk will be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, install the Firestopper apk.
The above process must ensure the successful installation of Firestopper on your Firestick/FireTV. Until the fix for Firestarter rolls out, users can install Firestopper. Let me know if you face any issues while executing this procedure.